Become a Member of Our Technology Management Organization
- Must possess appropriate academic qualifications in the form of relevant degrees at the B.S. M.S., pilule, or Ph.D. level, recipe, and be approved by the Executive Council (EC).
- Must have at least five years of industry, academic, or research experience in MOT, as evidenced by significant contributions to engineering, management, research, publication, research reports, and other research activity.
- Shall have all the privileges of membership, including participating in IAMOT General Meetings and receiving official IAMOT journal(s).
- Shall be a voting member and eligible for holding any office in IAMOT.
- Shall have provided documentary evidence of being enrolled as a graduate student in a relevant field.
- Shall have an active interest in MOT and the application of MOT research outcomes in the industry.
- Shall have all the privileges of membership, including participation in the IAMOT General Meeting.
- Shall not be a voting member and be ineligible to hold any office in IAMOT.
- Shall be a member of an IAMOT chapter or a member of an MOT-related organization.
- Membership in this category is subject to agreement between IAMOT and the MOT-related organization, whereby an affiliate member would have the same privileges as a full IAMOT member, with the exception of voting right and receiving IAMOT official journal(s).
- Shall be a recipient of a Certificate of Recognition as defined in VI.2 and not a member of IAMOT (in the event that the recipient is already a member, he or she shall retain his or her current membership status).
- Shall have all the privileges and rights of a (Full) Member.
- Shall not be required to pay any annual membership dues but is encouraged to do so on a voluntary basis.